The Institute of Research & Training on European Affairs- I.R.T.E.A on the 11th of November 2019 will host the Kick-off Event of the European Project “VR in School Education and in Civic Participation”. The event will take place at the Headquarters of the organization at 39 Favierou Str., P.C 104 38 on the 3rd Floor. The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme for the Strategic Partnerships in School Education.
For your participation in the Kick-off Event please fill in the application.
At the event will be present representatives from 6 organizations from 4 European Union countries (Greece, Cyprus, Portugal, Belgium). Besides I.R.T.E.A., in the project the following organizations are partners:
- Piramatiko Geniko Likio Panepistimiou Kritis, Rethymno, Greece
- Escola Secundária Domingos Rebelo ,Portugal
- Lykeio Aradippou, Cyprus
- BOLT Virtual Services and Productions, Private Company, Greece
- University of Piraeus, Greece
- Ecole Europeenne D’Ixelles, Belgium
The project will be focused on the exposition of teachers and students in education through a Virtual Reality game. Main objective is for the participants to upgrade and evolve their soft skills, broaden their knowledge and evolve a more critical thought.
The virtual reality game where the students will have the chance to participate, will simulate the European Institutions, where each participant will negotiate and reach common decisions on the following Topics:
- Safe usage of the Internet and of Social Media
- Bullying at schools and Cyber bullying
- Human Rights and a multicultural environment in Europe
- European Identity and Rights
- Environmental Behavior
- Sustainable Growth in EU
- Circular Economy in EU and abroad
For more information, concerning the European Project “VR in School Education and in Civic Participation” or your participation to the event, you can contact I.R.T.E.A at firstname.lastname@example.org and +30 2130250217