We would like to thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our programs and actions. Our organization, Institute of Research & Training on European Affairs, located at Favierou 38 str. In Athens(here on IRTEA or “ORGANIZATION”), is responsible for protecting your personal data, which are collected and used during your visit at our website and takes all the precautions necessary in order to feel safe during your browsing.
- What’s the purpose of the current Policy?This policy has been drafted in order to inform the users of this website concerning the purpose, if collected, of personal data and by what means uses it. Transparency in our relationship with our visitors and our users is our main concern and our foundation in creating a relationship, based on mutual respect and confidence. At this point we would like to highlight the fact that this present Policy applies for all the information received from the Organization from the usage of this site( www.irtea.gr) , but does not apply for other sites which we are affiliated or hosted on this site, which are controlled from third parties and are not affiliated with t our Organization. Please read the Policy concerning personal data at the site you are visiting, because the organization has no responsibility and influence on the data or the procedures concerning the privacy of those locations
- What kind of data do we collect from you and for what reason?A: Personal data may be asked from the site:
- When the visitor or user , uses some features of the site, such as the registration for some services or access to specific data or settings or communication with some page or service , he may be requested to enter some personal information such as contact information, name and surname, e-mail, address, phone number, cell-phone number, username, password or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
B:When you visit our site , our server automatically records data concerning your visit, for example you I.P address, the site of redirection you might have entered, your browser, date and duration of your visit. The organization might, use your personal data for purposes of technical operation, Research and development of it’s website, to provide services and data to it’s users, to inform you about it’s actions.
- By what means are your personal data collected?
Also, we would like you to know that this site uses Google Analytics, an analysis program which is provided from Google Inc. Google Analytics utilizes cookies, in order to determine how the users utilize this site. The information that are created, are transmitted and stored by Google at her servers located in the USA. Google will use these in formations in order to evaluate this site, to draft reports concerning the site for the site administrators and for providing other services concerning this site and the usage of the internet. Google will not affiliate you IP with other Data stored. You can deny the usage of cookies by setting your browser in the right manner, we would like to state that you might not have the full experience of our data or services.
- To whom we share the data collected at our site?
The organization strictly follows the Law concerning the protection of personal data. The data you submit and are collected on the previously mentioned occasions, are never revealed at third parties by any means, they are not published or they are a part of an economical endeavor from our side.
The organization pledges not to sell or to rent , publish at a third party of its users or visitors personal data with the following exceptions:
- The organization might share collective data or information which don’t directly identify the users in order to upgrade the site, the actions and the advertisements.
- The operation of the site, concerning the data-base management, maintenance services, analytical data, marketing services, e-mail messages or messages can me outsourced from the company to third parties. These third parties will have access to information concerning the visitors/users provided to complete,on our behalf, the tasks mentioned above. These third parties will operate only by our order under strict guidelines which are provided by the Privacy Law concerning the collection and process of these data
Finally the organization might publish your personal data at the authorities in such a manner stated by the Law.
- What safety measures are taken in order to protect your information collected through our site?Our organization has enforced all the technical and organizational safety measures in order to protect your personal data collected through our site, against any unauthorized entry, loss of data, or destruction of data.
- How long do we keep your data?We store your data for a period which is needed in order to accomplish data process which are stated in this Policy, only if there is a period stated from the current law.
- What’s your rights?You have the right of access, that means the right to be informed, after you requested it , if your personal data have been processed, and to receive more information about the current procession. You also have the right to request the correction of your personal data,if wrong, or the filling of them, if its stated by the law. If there is a conflict in accordance of the Law you have the right to delete your personal data, the right to limit the procession of your data, the right of portability, and the right to process those data.Contact us
- For any request concerning the process of your data, if you notice we don’t follow the guidelines stated in this policy concerning your Personal Data please address your issue as soon as possible at the Directory of the Organization IRTEA using the following means of communications:
- Website: http://www.irtea.gr
- Address: 39 Favierou Str P.C 10438 Athens
- Phone Number: +30 213 025017
- e-mail: email@example.com
If by any mean you have the suspicion that you Personal Data has been breached, you can adress your concerns at the Hellenic Department of Personal Authority at the following contact details:
Addrees: 1-3 Kifisias Avn P.C 11523 Athens
Phone Number: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628