The European School of Brussels III on the 18th & 19th of May 2021 hosted the 4th Transnational Partners Meeting of the project “VR in School Education & Civic Participation”, funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union for School Education, Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships, through the State Scholarships Foundation – IKY (Hellenic National Agency).
Due to the limitations of travel because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the partners met throough an online platform, where they had the opportunity to review the project’s status and plan the next steps for the consortium and the project’s activities.
Besides the host of the activity, the members of the consortium which attended the Transnational Meeting were the following:
- Institute of Research & Training on European Affairs (Athens, Greece)
- BOLT Virtual Services and Productions (Athens, Greece)
- University of Piraeus Research Center (Piraeus, Greece)
- Peiramatiko Geniko Likio Panepistimiou Kritis (Rethymno, Greece)
- Escola Secundaria Domingos Rebelo (Azores, Portugal)
- Lykeio Aradippou (Aradippou, Cyprus)
During the Transnational Meeting, the partners of the project discussed the following subjects:
- Reviewing of the Intellectual Outputs 2&3
- The Cerebrum.gr Platform and its accessibility
- The review of the budget
- The consortium’s strategy under the current circumstances in Europe in contrast to the COVID-19 epidemic.
- The overall status of the project
The consortium of the project will meet on the 5th and final Transnational parnters Meeting planned for December, 2021 which will be hosted by the Institute of Research & Training on European Affairs (I.R.T.E.A) in Athens
For more information, concerning the project “VR in School Education & Civic Participation”, you can contact the consortium at email@example.com or call at +30 2130250217.