On the 14th & 15th of October 2020, Lykeio Aradippou hosted the 3rd Transnational Partners Meeting of the project “VR in School Education & Civic Participation”, which is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union for School Education, Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships, through the State Scholarships Foundation – IKY (Hellenic National Agency).
Due to the limitations of travel because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the partners met though an online platform, where they had the opportunity to review the project’s status and plan the next steps for the consortium.
Besides Lykeio Aradippou, members of the consortium which attended the Transnational Meeting were the following:
- Institute of Research & Training on European Affairs, Greece
- Piramatiko Geniko Likio Panepistimiou Kritis, Rethymno, Greece
- Escola Secundária Domingos Rebelo, Portugal
- BOLT Virtual Services and Productions, Private Company, Greece
- University of Piraeus, Greece
- Ecole Europeenne D’Ixelles, Belgium
During the Transnational Meeting, the partners of the project discussed the following subjects:
- Reviewing of the Intellectual Outputs
- The Cerebrum Platform and its accessibility
- The review of the budget
- The consortium’s strategy under the current circumstances in Europe in contrast to the COVID-19 epidemic.
- The overall status of the project
The consortium of the project will meet again on the 4th Transnational Meeting planned for May, 2021 hosted by
Ecole Europeenne D’Ixelles in Belgium.
For more information, concerning the European Project “VR in School Education and in Civic Participation”, you can contact the consortium at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +30 2130250217.