From Tuesday the 28th of September 2021 until the 1st of October 2021 the Institute of Research & Training on European Affairs (I.R.T.E.A) organizes the Short-Term Joint Staff Training Event of the project “VR in School Education and Civic Participation” which will take place at I.R.T.E.A.’s offices (39, Favierou Str., P.C 104 38, 3rd Floor).
The “VR in School Education & Civic Participation” project, which is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union for School Education, Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships, through the State Scholarships Foundation – IKY (Hellenic National Agency), focuses on the exposition of teachers and students in education through a Virtual Reality Game. Main objective of this project is for the participants to upgrade and evolve their soft skills, broaden their knowledge and evolve a more critical thought.
The Short-Term Joint Staff Training Event aims to gather the teachers of the schools participating in the project and inform them on the produced results of the Intellectual Outputs, developed for the project, and the ways they can apply those results to their schools, for the benefit of their pupils. The participants will be exposed to the Online MOOC Courses under the Cerebrum.gr platform for distance Learning and the Virtual Reality Game, which were developed for the project, and they will be trained on these new and innovative technologies.
Find the Agenda here
At the Short-Term Joint Staff Training Event teachers and representatives of the 4 partnering schools of the project will take part. Namely:
- Peiramatiko Geniko Likio Panepistimiou Kritis (Rethymno, Greece)
- Escola Secundaria Domingos Rebelo (Azores, Portugal)
- Lykeio Aradippou (Aradippou, Cyprus)
- Ecole Europeenne D’Ixelles (Brussels, Belgium)
Moreover, during the Short-Term Joint Staff Training Event, the following members of the consortium, will introduce the tools developed in the framework of the project:
- Institute of Research & Training on European Affairs, which developed the Handbook on the thematics of the project
- BOLT Virtual Services and Productions, which developed the Virtual Reality Game
- University of Piraeus Research Centre, which developed the Online MOOC Courses under Cerebrum.gr platform for distance Learning
For more info about the Event contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, +30 2130250217