The Institute of Research & Training on European Affairs (I.R.T.E.A) hosted the 5th and final Transnational partners Meeting on the 1st and 2nd of December, 2021 which was hosted in Athens in the framework of the project “VR in School Education & Civic Participation”, funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union for School Education, Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships, through the State Scholarships Foundation – IKY (Hellenic National Agency).
Besides the host of the activity, the members of the consortium which attended the Transnational Meeting were the following:
- European School of Brussels II (Brussels, Greece)
- BOLT Virtual Services and Productions (Athens, Greece)
- University of Piraeus Research Center (Piraeus, Greece)
- Peiramatiko Geniko Likio Panepistimiou Kritis (Rethymno, Greece)
- Escola Secundaria Domingos Rebelo (Azores, Portugal)
- Lykeio Aradippou (Aradippou, Cyprus)
During the Transnational Meeting, the partners of the project discussed the following subjects:
- Overview of the Project’s Results
- Presentation of the Multiplier Events’ implementation by each partner
- The Cerebrum.gr Platform and its accessibility
- The review of the budget and final remarks
- The consortium’s strategy for the Sustainability of the Project’ results
- Future cooperation’ steps among the consortium
For more information, concerning the project “VR in School Education & Civic Participation”, you can contact the consortium at email@example.com or call at +30 2130250217.