Lykeio Aradippou on the 14th of October 2020 hosted the 3rd Transnational Partners Meeting of the European Project “VR in School Education and in Civic Participation”. The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme for the Strategic Partnerships in School Education.
Due to the limitations of travel because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the partners met though an online platform, where they had the opportunity to review the project’s status and plan the next steps for the consortium.
Besides Lykeio Aradippou, members of the consortium which attended the Transnational Meeting were the following:
- Institute of Research & Training on European Affairs, Greece
- Piramatiko Geniko Likio Panepistimiou Kritis, Rethymno, Greece
- Escola Secundária Domingos Rebelo, Portugal
- Lykeio Aradippou,Cyprus
- BOLT Virtual Services and Productions, Private Company, Greece
- University of Piraeus, Greece
- Ecole Europeenne D’Ixelles, Belgium
During the Transnational Meeting, the partners of the project discussed the following subjects:
- Reviewing of the Intellectual Outputs
- The Cerebrum Platform and its accessibility
- The review of the budget
- The consortium’s strategy under the current circumstances in Europe in contrast to the COVID-19 epidemic.
- The overall status of the project
The consortium of the project will meet on the 4th Transnational Meeting planned for March, 2021 in Brussels, Belgium.
For more information, concerning the European Project “VR in School Education and in Civic Participation”, you can contact the consortium at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +30 2130250217